Finally after countless hours of deciding on a blog name, not to mention the headache of actually setting set up a blog. *drum roll please*
Relentless Karla was born!
New Year for me starts on my birthday, 6th of February. Incidentally it always coincides around Chinese New Year. To mark my 29th birthday, I have made a bucket list. My countdown to the BIG 3-0! Eeeeek! That’s less than a year away! *hyperventilating* Let these be my Birthday resolution and my way of spring cleaning!
May the White Metal Rabbit bring you lots of love and luck! GONG XI FA CAI!
(In no particular order)
Write a blog
3. Learn how to swim – no, doggy paddle doesn’t count
Go Diving – to conquer my fear of the underwater world
Go Parasailing – to conquer my fear of heights
7. Try Rock climbing and zip lining – to conquer my fear of heights which is a constant battle
8. Eat healthily – so that means more fruit, less pork, ditch junk food and fizzy drinks for moi
9. Exercise regularly – aim is to run at least three times
or more a week
10. Fix my sleeping pattern – go to bed at least 11PM every night and wake up earlier, say before mid-day?
11. SAVE, SAVE, SAVE! – put away at least 10% of my monthly income
15. Have a go at Muay Thai & Bikram Yoga
Invest in a property
18. Travel more
19. Explore Philippines more and help promote tourism – w/ 7, 107 beautiful islands, this one should be fairly easy!
20. Take more care of my skin – so that means cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize and apply sunscreen!
22. Actually use the make-up I hoard
23. Pursue Photography again
Move to a more fulfilling job
28. Be more sympathetic – I’m Aquarian, I can’t help it!
29. Swear less – Yes, I curse like a sailor
30. Be more spontaneous, stress less
There is an exception to every rule. And that’s my excuse for not adding conquering my fear of Snakes/Reptiles to the list. I am most terrified of crawlies! They give me the creeps. So for now, I will leave them out from my list. Who knows, it might make an entry on my 40th birthday!